275 Morningside Way, Canon, GA 30520
Canon is a city in Franklin and Hart counties in Georgia. Originally known as West Bowersville, its name was changed to Canon in 1893. The Elberton Air Line Railroad came through Canon in 1879. In 1908, the Canon Oil and Fertilizer Company was the town’s first business, followed by a mule and horse dealer, a builder, a cotton buyer, brick manufacturers, and a dentist.
Lake Hartwell Wildlife Safari
Hart County Botanical Garden
Ty Cobb Museum